Sunday, August 10, 2008

Shaving can be pleasant

For more years than I care to remember "The Daily Shave" was not always that part of the day that I looked forward to.Until a few years ago, when my son Marc introduced me to a Shave Oil and a Shave Cream made by Anthony, I now perform my daily routine with some degree of pleasure.I find it best after my shower when I apply the Oil followed by a brushless Shave Cream massaged into the skin. Using a standard 2 or 3 blade safety razor I obtain the smoothest and closest shave ever.The secret is in applying a very thin layer of the cream. I find that my razor will stay sharp for the longest time.I have recommended this method to some friends that had complained of a burning rash following their shave. They now feel like I do and shaving doesn't have to be the necessary torture they once endured.Try it and let me know.Dad