Sunday, July 20, 2008

Review: Philosophy Carrot Cake Ultra Rich 3 in 1 Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath


Philosophy Carrot Cake Ultra Rich 3 in 1 Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath

What they say:
rev up your shower or bath routine with philosophy's carrot cake scented shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath. the ultra-rich formula is packed with cleansing and moisturizing properties to effectively remove impurities while conditioning the skin and hair. this shower gel is so true to the smell of a freshly baked carrot cake, you can actually smell the creamy frosting.

Cosmetic Genius says:
I can't say enough goods things about philosophy's multi-tasking, head-to-toe shower gels. They are fun, fragrant & luxurious. They make a great conditioning shampoo & produce a wonderfully frothy shower experience. As for the bubble bath claim...yes, it makes a satisfying frothy bath, however, when it comes to bubble baths, I am a total snob! I like my shower gels to be shower gels, & my bubble baths to be bubble baths. I have trouble with the hybrids! As far as the scents go, it's sometimes hard to pick just one. Philosophy tends to change the scents out seasonally too, so best not to be monogamous where scent is concerned. (So go ahead and dabble!) They produce a realistic, warm, fragrant experience, having said that, once you leave the shower the scent is no longer with you! A great multi-tasker for the gym or travel, as one bottle on-the-go can do it all. In fact, when I travel, I use this to shave my face! Carrot Cake has a warm spicy scent.

If you like this you might also like to try: Philosophy Cinnamon Buns, Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake, Jaqua Buttercream Frosting Shower Creme