Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Personal Stash



"What do you use?" Like death, taxes & change, I can be certain of hearing this question daily. So, where better to begin than here. A long time ago, my partner J. & I decided the only way for two beauty junkies to survive in a bathroom without a walk in closet, was to edit, edit, edit. So here is my personal stash of tried, true and stocked essentials:


  • Aquolina Blue Sugar Body Gel

  • Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk

  • Fresh Umbrian Clay Toothpaste

  • SkinCeuticals Physical Defense Sun Block SPF 30

  • Bkamins Matte Moisturizer SPF 15

  • Juara Candlenut Candle

  • Philosophy Pure Grace Body Spritz

  • Fresh Cannabis Santal EDP

  • DDF 10% Glycolic Acid Exfoliating Gel with 2% Salicylic Acid

  • Bumble and bumble Sumo Tech

  • Bliss The Youth As We Know It Moisturizer

  • SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic

  • Linacare Light Moisturizer

  • WoWee Hydrating Balm

  • Bumble and bumble Brilliantine

  • Diamancel Nail & Foot File



In the shower, I love philosophy's inspirational sayings as much as their products!